Concrete Resurfacing and Stenciling in Cairns
CONCRETE RESURFACING AND STENCILLING
Concrete can have a creative feel to visually enhance the exterior of your house. Your parking area, patio, garage, recreational area or walkway can have an inviting image with Concreters Cairns’ concrete stenciling and resurfacing. It’s inexpensive and a striking way to enhance your landscaping plan. A little change can do a lot.
Rates and Timetable
You might be wondering how long will it take to drastically change the overall feel of your exterior. The answer is, not long. In just 2 days, you’ll be able to see the remodeled version of your exterior. It’s not just reasonably priced, it’s easy to maintain, and robust! You get a lot of benefits from something that is economical too.
Aesthetic and Materials
Does your concrete look dull? No problem! We have the resources to liven up and freshen the exterior landscape of your home. What kind of design do you want? Do you like shapes? Geometrical? Architectural? Are you going for earthy tones? We got you! You only have to tell us what you want. We will also customise the cost estimate based on the design that you want and within your budget. That is how invested we are in making sure that you get what you want.
It is sometimes called stamped but concrete resurfacing is the best way to go if you’re planning to have an anti skid surface, sealed to maintain longevity and water protection, with many options available to accommodate various weather temperatures.
- Wide selection of creative styles
- Goes with the aesthetic or theme without compromising the structure
- The fastest method of revamping your home’s exterior
- Inexpensive and hardwearing
- Can boost your property’s worth
RESURFACING YOUR CONCRETE GUIDE
Let’s face it. Driveways should be foolproof, solid and practical. But it also doesn’t hurt to have a driveway that complements the overall aesthetic of your house and turns the neighbours’ heads.
Concrete is susceptible to wearing out. Different variables like heavy vehicles parked too long, rough environmental conditions, and constant traffic can weaken a surface. It’s a lot of hassle when you have to redo your driveway entirely. That’s why we offer our resurfacing and stencilling services. It eliminates time, labor and expense. Resurfacing, alone, is enough to drastically transform your driveway like it’s new!
Concreters Cairns is committed to giving you the perfect curb appeal that you need for your exterior. Our surfaces are known for their longevity because they’re made of above average material. It dries fast and it’s sleek, too. You don’t even have to do more than just make sure it’s clean and applied with sealer.
Give us a call or email us if you want anything done with your driveway! You’ll turn heads and catch your neighbours’ attention with our services!
How we do it:
As long as it’s just minor structural defects like discolouring, minor chipping or spalling, resurfacing is possible for any surface.
If you’re planning to have resurfacing, here’s how we do it:
- Using our highly pressurized equipment, we wash the surface and remove deep-seated stains that cannot be otherwise removed by sweeping or spraying.
- Afterwards, to guarantee that the concrete is perfect and evenly balanced, we’ll put a concrete resurfacer mix (mixing the dry powder with water) on the surface.
- Is the surface a driveway? Patio? Parking lot? This is important to know because it determines the scope of the work. Depending on what area, there will be added procedures. A driveway, though, doesn’t require a lot of steps. You only need to wait for a few hours for it to dry.
- We’ll be applying a hard wearing low slip additive for additional under foot traction and slip protection (if the surface is within the range of a water source or poolside).
- Do you like to add shapes? We can do that using our specialized equipment and materials, as well. Feel free to choose a specific space that you want the design to be applied.
- After putting in the shapes, we’ll use a covering for protection. We will have to wait for a few hours until it’s dry, and then we will use the final coating of acrylic sealer.
Why settle for less when you can have more and for a reasonable price?
Do you Need Cleaning and Resealing for your Concrete? Find out more by going to our Concrete Cleaning and Resealing Service Page
We will guide you on choosing from an endless possibility of styles and offer you our suggestions to help you decide.